Followers

Sunday, 6 March 2016

LIFE Part 2.

"It's only the end when you give up." 
​​
 

Even if I can't see. Even if I can't hear. I have light inside me. The path I walked with my friends, is bringing light to my future. I don't fear anything. This isn't even worthy of being called pain! The worst pain is.. The pain of losing the light within.

Maybe we can't help feeling scared alone! But think about it. We've got friends close by!
Now there's nothing to fear, because we are not alone! And never will be.

If lives were lost today, then lives were also born. How important each day is.. Depends on how important you feel it is to you. How you view each day is important on how productive that day is going to be. We don't have to know what tomorrow holds! That's why we can live for everything we're worth today, don't hesitate on anything, if you wants to propose to the person you love, do it.. Because you might never know what will happen the next day.. It's scary.. really too scary to even think of..

The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did, and nobody understand this anymore. Most of the people is just taking things for granted.

The minute you think of giving up, think of why you've held on for so long. Think of why you've even started, think of what is keeping you going. Nobody is going to stop you, nobody is going to push you if you push yourself.

Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something. We are all so different from each other and that is what makes us special, but care too little, you lose them, care too much, you get hurt. 

Friend isn't simply a word. Friend are about the heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, feel free to lean on one another. Because life is never easy, everybody needs a shoulder to lean on. 

All I need is the power to be able to protect my loved ones. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone else in the world. I will do whatever it takes to protect the ones i love. 

To be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment