"If you realize a mistake with the way you've been living your life, you just have to take the next moment and start over."
I have always cursed my own life. The anxiety, anger and hatred I couldn't suppress. However, when I stopped to look at the sky. I realized just how small I am and there is an endless world spreading before me.
The pain of getting hit, the frustration of losing, the joy of winning, all of that. They've been driven into my body, and mind. It became my strength. All of the ordeal i've faced up to now, those memories, they are all of my power.
Everyone makes mistakes, but then you recover. Look at all of the friends you have here who adore you. It would be difficult for anything to change that. If you keep that in mind, you should be able to get back on your feet any number of times. Everytime i fail, i look around at the numbers of friends, family that are supporting me behind my back, it gives me the strength to stand back up again no matter how many time i fall. And i'm very appreciative of that.
Today’s defeat is the seed for tomorrow’s victory! I’ll rise up and show the world what i'm made of. I'll don’t know the meaning of giving up!
There were many times I felt on the verge of giving up. And many times when I met with big trouble, and met with some really tough situations. But during that time, my friends would always be there. And so would everyone else that has my back from the start. Crying together, laughing together, so many of these things. Well, a lot of things really did take place. I’m sure that’s the way it should be… I’m sure that everybody carries a certain burden of their own. But even then, everyone tries their best to keep moving forward. That’s what life is, it's full of unexpected things that could happen.
To be continued in part 2.

No comments:
Post a Comment